Piadina Romagnola a classic flatbread that comes from Emilia Romagna and originated back to Byzantine period. Traditionally is made of terracotta plate and It can be used as a fantastic pizza, as a wrap or a great sandwich.
- - 1 pack of Piadina (3 piadinas in each pack so you can make 3 different pizzas!)
- - 1 bottle of tomato sauce
- - 1 buffalo mozzarella 125g (You will need one for each Piadina pizza but you can use other cheese)
- - Basil or Oregano
- - Place the white side of the piadina down on a frying pan and toast it for 20 seconds.
- - After spread the tomato sauce, one ball of buffalo mozzarella and oregano or basil.
- - Cover with a lid and leave for maximum 5 minutes
- - (If you use a pizza pan and do it in the oven you do not need to toast the piadina)
- - Also make sure that you drained very well the mozzarella before spreading it on top of the piadina.