Gilda is a very classic Spanish tapas that you will find it on most of Spanish bars.
- - 1 jar of Pickled Guindilla Chillies
- - 1 tin of anchovies
- - 1 jar of Gordal olives
- - Extra virgin olive oil
- - Wooden Sticks
- - Chopped the Pickled Guindilla Chillie into 2 pieces
- - Stuffed each Gordal olive with one anchovie
- - On a wooden stick first put half of the guidilla, then the cordal olive and then the other half of the Guidilla.
- - Serve on a plate with a little bit of olive oil. Enjoy it with a glass of cava or vermouth. Absolutely amazing!