You'll make this easy chickpea salad recipe again & again! It keeps well if you prep it ahead of time.
- - 1 jar of chickpea
- - 1 jar of Piquillo Pepper
- - 1 jar Bonito Del Norte
- - Chives
- - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- - Lemon
- - Salt
- - Drained half of the jar of the chick peas in cold water and place them in a bowl.
- - Add 3-4 piquillo peppers chopped and half of the jar of the bonito del Norte
- - Chopped a few chives on top
- - Add extra virgin olive and lemon and mix everything together.